Based on a survey conducted by the American Software Testing Qualifications Board (ASTQB), the vast majority of test managers feel very positively about the professional certification, especially by the ISTQB. Here are the results of the survey:
- 96% of managers feel that professional certification helps to demonstrate professional competency.
- 92% of managers feel that professional certification helps to gain professional recognition.
- 94% of managers feel that a software tester is more valuable to the organization after receiving professional certification.
- 98% of managers believe that certification helps in career development.
- The more your managers knows about your professional certification, the more they may appreciate your value to the organization.
Did you know? You can find your certification credentials by visiting https://cstb.ca/certified-
Survey Source: www.astqb.org